The characters listed below have some flexibility on gender as animals can be either gender - all female version and mixed versions available.
You are invited to attend the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in Wonderland. Dress to Impress as there will be Royalty and fairytale characters present!
- Alice: You are always getting into trouble for being curious and nosy. Only this morning you fell down a rabbit hole into Wonderland, and by now you are feeling quite hungry.
- Queen of Hearts: You have been looking forward to having a tea party with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. The last time you baked some jam tarts they were stolen by the Knave of Hearts. You don’t want that to happen again!
- Cheshire Cat: You are a magical cat who can appear and disappear, leaving only a smile behind to show where you were. You sometimes like to play jokes on people too.
- March Hare: You are known for being rather silly at times – especially every March! Earlier today your friend, the Hatter, told you to put the tray of freshly baked tarts aside to cool, ready for when the Queen comes to tea.
- Mad Hatter: You are not called the Mad Hatter for nothing – you can sometimes behave very oddly. But today you’ve invited the Queen for tea. This morning you baked some jam tarts and asked your friend the March Hare to put them out to cool.
- Tweedle Dum: You have been invited to tea from the land of Through the Looking Glass. You are sometimes very quarrelsome and naughty, especially with your twin, and you are both rather greedy.
- Tweedle Dee: You have been invited to tea from the land of Through the Looking Glass. You are sometimes very quarrelsome and naughty, especially with your twin, and you are both rather greedy.
- The White Rabbit: You are a very anxious rabbit under a lot of stress. It’s your job to make sure everything at the tea party is perfect for the Queen, or she’ll be shouting: ‘Off with their heads!’
- Caterpillar: You've had a long crawl from your mushroom to the Hatter's garden and you are a grumpy and very hungry caterpillar - could you eat your way through a tray of tarts without anyone noticing?
- King of Hearts: The last time the Queen baked some tarts they were stolen by the Knave and she was furious - you really don't want that happening again. But you are a bit peckish after missing your lunch...
Click the Spotify widget above for a special Alice themed themed 'Mad Hatter's Tea Party' playlist or alternatively click on the logo at the very bottom of the page to open Spotify in your browser and play the playlist from there.
Music is a great way to set the mood for a fantastic night in!
Kids version: tea time caper for 9th and 10th birthday parties.
For 10 - 25 guests (parties of more than 10 guests double up characters and work as detective teams)
Game length: 2 Hours long, set around a two course afternoon tea (provided by you)with drama games along the way - a great way to bridge the gap into more grown-up parties.
"Thank you Miranda - detective Shelly Holmes - for our wonderful 'Whodunit?' party! That was amazing and we will keep it long in our memories!" Irina Gainullina Jan 2016
Click on the Pinterest Boards below for Menu & Costume ideas!
Click HERE to find out more about how a 'That Silly Whodunit' works or email directly.