The characters listed below have some flexibility on gender although cross-dressing can be part of the fun and drama of the night!
- Lady Camilla Percy: Wife of Lord Percy and mistress of stately Upton Abbey, a very posh lady.
- Lord Peregrine Percy: Owner of stately Upton Abbey, a very posh gentleman, his wife's pearls have been stolen!
- Lady Lavinia: Daughter of Lord Percy. 21 today, a very fashionable young débutante.
- Lady Lettuce: Second daughter of Lord Percy, not yet 20, a bit of a practical joker and rather jolly hockey sticks and fun loving.
- Lady Lucy: Youngest daughter of Lord Percy, not yet 20, a fashionable young lady.
- The Right Hon Arthur Pennyworth: a young gentleman about town.
- The Right Hon Roland Rollings: a young gentleman about town.
- Alfred: the new Butler at Upton Abbey, both smart and efficient.
- Ethel Scrubbalot: is the young maid of all work at Upton Abbey, either wears a black dress and apron, or might be dressed up for her night out at the pictures.
- Bob Driver: is the smart young chauffeur at Upton Abbey, might wear a chauffeur’s uniform, or may have changed into something more casual as now off duty.
- Mrs Pugh: is the reliable housekeeper at Upton Abbey, wears a smart dark dress and probably has a set of keys as her waist.
- Francine Dubois: Francine a stylish lady’s maid to Lavinia, French.
The Upton Abbey Scandal
Who Pilfered Lady Percy's Priceless Pearls?!
You are cordially invited to Upton Abbey, country seat of Lord and Lady Percy, to celebrate the coming of age of their eldest daughter, Lady Lavinia, who will tonight be wearing her mother’s pearl necklace. But - shock! Horror! Someone has pilfered Lady Percy’s priceless pearls! Whodunit? Could it be you?
Teen version (11yrs and up) and Adult version available - Guest numbers: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 players
Game Length: 2 1/2 Hours around a 3 course meal (provided by you)
Click on the Pinterest Boards below for Menu & Costume ideas!
Click HERE to find out more about how a 'That Silly Whodunit' works
Contact us and book a Party
Click the Spotify widget above for a special 1920s themed classy 'Upton Abbey' party playlist or alternatively click on the logo at the very bottom of the page to open Spotify in your browser and play the playlist from there.
Music includes classical greats as well 1920's hits from the dance halls, Noel Coward and Ivor Novello; perfect for any young débutante's coming out party!